If you’ve ever traded the GBP/USD, or are considering trading it, then you need to take a look at The Signals Machine. The creator of The Signals Machine, Tal Herman, who instead of trying to chase every currency pair and blowing up his account, decided to focus on one pair, the GBP/USD.
Why the GBP/USD?
Three main reasons why he chose this pair are:
- Liquidity – This pair is very easy to get into and out of whenever you want or need to.
- Active – The GBP/USD is very active, which means no shortage of trade opportunities, and
- Predictable – Because the GBP/USD is a major pair, Tal and his team are very skilled at reading where the pair is headed.
These three things make the GBP/USD a great choice if you’re looking to make nice steady profits.
By Focusing Their Energy on Three Trading Strategies:
- Extreme Breakout – to take advantage during volatile market periods,
- Safe Reversal Point – short to medium term strategy predicts direction based on their specific indicator combination,
- Trend Correction Breakout – Their most consistent strategy. When used correctly you can see thousands of pips on a regular basis. This one was the Winner of the “2009 Most Profitable Strategy” award for the GBP/USD pair.
How Does it Work?
First, you get a voice, email, and visual alert along with a one click trading message. Click “yes” and The Signals Machine automatically places a market order or a pending order based on market conditions. Once the trade has been executed, it is also managed automatically based on preset parameters, that are customizable. Also, the strategy that triggered the signal, the entry price, take profit, and stop loss are all displayed right on your chart.
What About a Major news Event Whipping me Out of My Trade?
The Signals Machine has built in news protection. Depending on the impact level of the upcoming news, you get a stop trading alert. Now it’s up to you to either exit the trade, or ride out the news event. If you’re not in a trade at the time the news alert comes, then there’s no worry about whether to exit.
Currency Strength Meter
The Signals Machine also comes with a built in currency strength meter that analyzes the strength of the GBP/USD pair. If the meter determines that the pair is strong, it will deliver trading signals. Conversely, if it determines that the current move is weak, signals will not be generated. This is a nice addition I would like to have with other pairs as well.
Voice Notification System
The Signals Machine also has a built in voice notification system. If you happen to be getting a cup of coffee or taking care of other business, you won’t miss your opportunity. Some of these notifications include:
- Buy Signal – Pretty straight forward
- Sell Signal
- Possible Signal in 15 Minutes, waiting for bar to close, and
- Scanning for trades
As well as other notifications depending on market conditions.